The 2022 3rd International Conference on E-Commerce and Internet Technology(ECIT2022) was held on March 4, 2022 online. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|March 4, 2022（Friday）||14:00-14:05||Opening Ceremony|
Keynote Speech 1 : Implications of green optimism upon sustainable supply chain management
Assoc. Prof. Minyue Jin
Keynote Speech 2 : Application of Artificial Intelligence in the Internet Driven Economy
Prof. Arumugam Dhanalakshmi
Keynote Speech 3 : Potentials of The Innovation–Economic Growth Nexus To A Digital Future
Assoc. Prof. Au Yong Hui Nee
Keynote Speech 4 : Analysis of the Financial Management of Municipal Enterprises in Southwest Bulgaria with Z-Score Model
Assoc. Prof. Desislava Stoilova
Oral Presentations 1 : Corporate Social Responsibility, Media Attention And Stock Volatility: Based On Chinese Listed Companies In Manufacturing Industry
Oral Presentations 2 : Study on the Relationship Between Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Coordinated Development and Beijing Population from the Perspective of Big Data
Oral Presentations 3 : A Game Theory Analysis of Digital Innovation Considering Showrooming between E-commerce and Brick-and-mortar Retailers
Oral Presentations 4 : Research on the impact of Wuhan-Guangzhou High-Speed Railway on regional economic growth and equity in cities along the line via data analysis
Oral Presentations 5 : The impact of information technology applications on regional carbon emission——Take Guangdong Province as an example
Oral Presentations 6 : Spatial spillover effect of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Transportation Integration Construction
Oral Presentations 7 : Research on the influencing factors of customer service performance of E-commerce enterprises Based on two-stage least square regression model
Oral Presentations 8 : The characteristics of SDGs of Internet enterprises based on Text Mining
Oral Presentations 9 : Influence of GA-BP neural network performance evaluation model and performance compensation commitment on merger and acquisitions in the commitment period
Oral Presentations 10 : Research on the Performance Evaluation of the Tobacco Supply Chain--Based on the AHP and the TOPSIS method
Oral Presentations 11 : HTTPB: Integrate Blockchain into HTTP, a method to increase democracy in e-commerce online review system.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file（PPT or PDF）to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.